- Manage annual elections campaign for new steering committee and recruitment.
- Organize elections annually prior to the conference date – attaining bios, headshots, information from candidates and developing a timeline strategy for membership voting.
- Ensure process is updated and accurate for sending out membership communications and tracking results.
- Communicate the results to the chair and vice chair – who will communicate to the steering committee and candidates.
- Provide all bio information on winners to the communications committee for inclusion on the website.
Steering Committee Leaders
Director of Communications & Marketing
The Wistar Institute
Cody Andrew Cassidy, MA
Director of Communications and Public Affairs
University of Arizona Cancer Center