Our new website went live just a few months ago, and we were excited to share with you at our annual conference in Seattle all the features of the new-and-improved myPAMN portal. Now, we want you to take advantage of our new member directory, job listings and more! Take a few minutes to set up your new login and start exploring.
Current PAMN Members
If your institution is a 2018 PAMN member, and you are already an existing individual member, then you are already in our system. Follow the few simple steps below to set up your password and be on your way to exploring the perks of our portal.
- Visit this link
- Enter your cancer center email address
- You will receive an email with a temporary password to sign in here
If you are the primary contact for your center’s PAMN membership, follow the same instructions above to set up your new individual account. Please note that as your center’s lead, you have the special privilege of adding and deleting members from your center’s membership and managing the payment status for your center
To add members:
- Once logged in, an institution admin can invite a new user to join their group by clicking the ‘invite-members’ button on the left hand menu of the app dashboard
- The invited member will receive an email prompting him or her to log in per the above “Current PAMN Member” process
To delete members:
Once logged in, an institution admin can also delete individual members by following these steps:
- Click on member directory
- Click on a member who you want to delete
- Click on settings under a member
- Click delete account
Remember, this permanently deletes a member so use this feature carefully
New to PAMN?
If your institution is a 2018 member but you have yet to sign up as an individual member, you should contact the administrator of your center’s PAMN membership and request to be added. Not sure who the administrator is for your PAMN membership? Email us at PublicAffairsNetwork@Gmail.com and we’ll be happy to help.
If you’re looking to sign up as a new institutional member of PAMN, simply click here and follow the prompts to complete registration.
Questions or Trouble?