FOR THE NATIONAL CANCER CENTER PUBLIC AFFAIRS AND MARKETING NETWORK – PAMN
Membership Criteria & Dues
The Public Affairs and Marketing Network (PAMN) fosters the mission of cancer centers based in academic medical centers and research institutes. This team of like-minded and innovative professionals comes together to discuss the challenges of our respective organizations, connect with leaders in our industry and make meaningful contributions to the advancement of discovery.
Membership dues are a flat-rate of $350 per institution on an annual basis, and institutions may sign up an unlimited number of relevant marketing and communications professionals. Members in PAMN include professionals who work in public relations/media relations, marketing, graphic design and publications, web design and content management, and other related communications functions.
PAMN membership is reserved for marketing and communications professionals employed at academic cancer centers (must be designated by the National Cancer Institute and/or members of the Association for American Cancer Institutes). Staff of health care providers or hospitals that have an affiliation or other brand partnership with one of these cancer centers are not eligible for PAMN membership.
The benefits of PAMN membership include:
Join or Renew Now
- Membership communications, including The PAMN Post quarterly e-newsletter
- Networking opportunities with your peers, as well as cancer communications veterans
- Webinars to refresh your professional development and learn how other cancer centers have applied best practices to cancer-related marketing and public affairs
- Access to our exclusive LinkedIn Group, allowing you to review and participate in conversations with your colleagues across the nation
- Significant discounts for our annual conference
- New benchmarking information