Have you renewed your PAMN membership?
Remember the $350 membership fee is per institution, giving its entire marketing and communications team access to these and other PAMN benefits:
- Membership communications. Real-time networking and other opportunities to interact with and learn from fellow marketing and communications experts in oncology
- Exclusive members portal. Access to myPAMN and our LinkedIn Group, to participate in conversations with colleagues across the nation
- Discounts on PAMN’s annual conference. Pay less to network and learn at the only conference dedicated to bringing together communications and marketing professionals, as well as development experts, who work in cancer
- Webinars. Refresh professional skills and learn how other cancer centers have applied best practices to cancer-related marketing and public affairs
PAMN communication tools include:
- Website: NCIPAMN.org
- Newsletter, distributed by email on a quarterly basis and also available on the myPAMN portal
- Blogs, available on the website
- Linked In
PAMN uses PayPal, a free and simple payment service, to process membership payments via credit card. This means we don’t have to charge a credit card processing fee, saving your institution money. To renew, the PAMN administrator for your institution needs to log in to the myPAMN portal and click on the link to renew that appears in the lefthand menu. If you don’t have an account yet on the new NCIPAMN.org website, click here to learn how to set one up.
If you have questions or need additional information, email PAMN at email@example.com.